Welcome to the ISPA Global Fellowship application form! Please download and review the application guidelines for program information and requirements prior to completing the application.
Deadline to apply: July 12, 2019 at 17:00 EDT
- Currently employed/working in the professional performing arts;
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2020 ISPA Congress, January 14 - 16, 2020, including the one-day Fellows Seminar on January 13, 2020;
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past;
Please note: For the purpose of ISPA's Global Fellowship, the professional performing arts includes individuals working principally in the arts and culture sector either with organizations/ institutions or as independent producers/ managers. Generally those working in academia, education, community organizations, and independent artists are not eligible.
Unsure about your eligibility? Contact Nora Fleury, Program and Development Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 206-8490 x 201 before submitting an application.